Forums » The World!

Mixing and Matching Tiles for a Unique Look

• 48 posts
    July 23, 2024 3:40 AM EDT

Hey folks! I’m thinking of spicing up my home’s décor by mixing and matching different tile styles. I want to create a unique and personalized look, but I’m not sure where to start. Any tips on how to combine different tiles effectively? Also, any recommendations for professional tile installers in Toronto? Thanks a lot!

• 43 posts
    July 23, 2024 3:48 AM EDT

Mixing and matching tiles can really add a personal touch to your home. Start by choosing a base tile that’s neutral and then add accent tiles with bold patterns or colours. Make sure the tiles have at least one common element, like colour or texture, to keep the design cohesive. For a professional finish, I’d definitely recommend Dream House Tile https://dreamhousetile.ca/ . They provide an exceptional tile installation service in Toronto and the GTA. They recently helped a friend of mine create a stunning kitchen backsplash using a mix of subway tiles and intricate mosaic accents. The result was absolutely gorgeous and completely unique. Dream House Tile’s team is great at bringing creative tile designs to life with precision and style.